- All prices, and approximate exchange rates, are as of January 4, 2017.
- Package rates are per person and based on a minimum of 2 people per party. Single supplement is available.
- In addition to meals and other package inclusions, all Vacation Packages include use of all resort facilities and services including; 18-foot Cedar Boat with Electric Start 15hp Outboard and Depth Finder for each 2 adults, Boating and Navigation Instruction Services, use of Canoes and Kayaks, Guided Nature Tours and Wilderness Interpretation Services, Fishing Orientation Services, Fishing Instruction Services, Fish Cleaning Instruction Services, and warm, courteous hospitality at all times.
- All of our rates are in Canadian Funds. Other currencies are given as a guide and may not reflect the actual exchange rates due to fluctuating market conditions.
- Our actual exchange rates are within 2% of our bank’s buying rate on day each payment is received or in the case of Mastercard or Visa the exchange rate is determined by the charge card provider.
- Rates do not include taxes some of which may be refundable.
- Rates do not include Tips or Gratuities which are appreciated by our staff but neither expected or automatically charges. We and our staff consider Tip an Gratuities to be gift from guests who have had great vacations.
It is unfortunate that life’s circumstances occasionally interfere with life’s rewards, especially wilderness vacations away-from-it-all for fishing, wildlife and secluded relaxation. We understand that you would rather be here on vacation rather than dealing with life’s unexpected complications, but things happen. Here is what we do if unforeseen circumstances require you to cancel your vacation with us.
If we receive your notice of cancellation more than 3 months prior to your arrival date we can either refund your complete deposit less $10 Canadian/person processing fees, or you can leave your deposit with us for a vacation at another time.
If you have to cancel with less than 3 months notice, deposit refunds will depend on circumstances, whether we are able to re-rent the accommodation, and will generally be in the form of a non-refundable credit on a vacation at another time.
Deposits can be transferred to any other person, at any time, if that person does not yet have a reservation.